The Town of Nocatee is a complete, sustainable new town designed to balance work and recreation, in a walkable livable community. This master planned community spans the northeastern corner of St. Johns County and southeastern portion of Duval County in Northeast Florida. Nocatee is unincorporated, and sits on 13,323 acres in one of the most prestigious regions of Florida, Ponte Vedra.
This beautiful new town features a slew of new neighborhoods, as well as some of the top builders in the United States.
- Austin Park – Cornerstone Homes, Taylor Morrison, Providence Homes and Mattamy Homes
- Coastal Oaks – Toll Brothers exclusive gated community
- Riverwood – Active Adult 55+ community with amenities unmatched in the Southeast US
- Tidewater – a condominium complex built by Pulte Homes
- Kelly Pointe – 172 single family homes, David Weekley, Mattamy and Richmond American Homes
- Willowcove – a David Weekley Homes and Lennar Homes partnership
- Greenleaf Village – an exploding 575 single family home site community with David Weekley, Standard Pacific, Providence and Mattamy
- Estates at Highland Lakes – Upscale 40 single family home sites to be built by ICI Homes
- The Enclave at Town Center – 141 cottage style homes currently being built by David Weekley Homes
- Coming Soon – Lakeside to be built in the Town Center near The Enclave
- Coming Soon – Brookwood – to be built next to Kelly Pointe
The town of Nocatee currently has a population of 1,200 residents, and is anchored by the Nocatee Town Center, a central shopping g and entertainment hub for the community. Development and construction of the first phase, which opened in February 2010 is anchored by a 54,000 sf Publix supermarket, the largest in Northeast Florida. The town center will have restaurants, retail stores, and service providers featuring national brands as well as local favorites.
The signature interactive amenity is the Nocatee Splash Water Park which opened in 2010. The 8-acre park features 53 foot tall water slides, a lazy river, family y lagoon pool an interactive sprayground. The facility also includes a 2-story clubhouse with banquet facilities and conference room and a stare of the art fitness center.
The 75-acre Nocatee Community Park contains multi-purpose sports fields, tennis courts, a fenced dog park & walk, and concession stand. Currently three miles of greenway trails have been completed that wind through five neighborhoods, the Community Park and Nocatee Town Center. The park was donated by the developers to the St. Johns County Parks and Recreation Department.
To learn more about the Nocatee area, and the many advantages of living in one of the most advanced, sustainable communities in the United States, contact our Nocatee specialists Tom and Cherya Cavanaugh at 904-285-1550.
Homes for Sale in Nocatee
Error 130: Account not activated, please contact the site administrator.