In today’s real estate world, it is absolutely essential to receive influence and guidance from trusted leadership, access to the best available resources, and training on the most innovative tools. As a trusted name brand in the North Florida market, Boselli Clark is a genuine home for our agents. At the core of our values we know that by helping our agents be exceptional at what they do, we are ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service available.
We welcome current industry leaders as well as newly licensed associates, each with a drive to succeed, who are looking to take their business or their careers to new heights. We are entrepreneurial in spirit and regularly think out-of-the-box to solve problems and achieve success. Key drivers to our success include a focus on high-quality relationships, demand for exceptional service and accountability from leadership.
As a member of one of North Florida’s most respected name brands, you will have access to:
- A GREEN company where sustainability and the environment matter
- Cutting-edge technology
- Personalized marketing support
- A highly-trafficked, clean and sophisticated business website
- State-of-the-art office environment
- The highest level of one-on-one training in the area
- Highly rewarding, performance based commission structure
- Strategic partnership with IF marketing and advertising, a marketing and advertising firm available to help you promote your business
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining personal networks
- Responding to inquiries in a timely manner
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Keeping abreast of industry news and trends
- Studying current listing inventory in your specialized market area
- Previewing current listings
- Participating in educational opportunities
- Joining local real estate organizations and reading industry publications
- Performing comparable market analysis
- Negotiating offers and closing sales
For consideration and a confidential interview, please contact moc.kralcillesobnull@kralcd or phone (904) 285-1550.