When you’re looking to buy a property, whether it’s a luxury oceanfront estate, a small investment property, or anything in between – you need the best advice and most experienced professionals around. Boselli Clark agents are recognized as some of the best REALTOR® professionals in the business. Each of our hand-picked agents is highly motivated, well-educated and properly supported by the latest technology & training in the business.
Purchasing a home can be an overwhelming experience. Markets change daily, inventories fluctuate, negotiations are oftentimes difficult, properties need repair, and finances can sometimes be uncertain. All of these variables can take a toll on emotions, adding unwanted stress to an already hectic life. Engaging the services of a local, professional REALTOR® will most likely relieve some, if not most, of that stress.
Boselli Clark agents are backed by a thorough hands-on training program, as well as the latest technology to ensure each buyer achieves the goal of homeownership in the most efficient and stress-free way possible. Our agents offer a unique skill set to Jacksonville and Ponte Veda home buyers. We have a long track record of working with other area brokers, and achieving success. Each agent is expertly trained in helping identify your goals, qualifying properties for you, specific property evaluation, contract negotiation skills, repairs, financing and numerous other aspects of the transaction.
Boselli Clark Difference
In general, the average real estate agent is somewhat helpful in navigating the home buying process – but oftentimes the ultimate goal is to sell a property, regardless of whether the property fits a budget and a lifestyle. Our buyer specialists are trained to work with you in helping identify an appropriately priced, well-matched property which fits your expectations. We will oftentimes debate the advantages AND disadvantages of a particular property with you, in order to help determine if it is a good fit for you long-term. I challenge you to find a brokerage that will do that in today’s market.
Boselli Clark Buyers Agents will:
- Briefing – Adequately discuss your budget, lifestyle & housing requirements
- Search – Diligently search the market to identify the best options for you
- Timely Access – Schedule private showings for properties in Northeast FL
- Evaluate – Perform a Market Analysis to help you estimate fair market value of the home you have interest in purchasing, thereby making sure you’re educated on the immediate market
- Negotiate – Aggressively navigate the negotiation process from start to finish
- Close – Work diligently getting your property to closing in an acceptable timeframe
- Relationship – work tediously to help facilitate the transaction in your best interest
- Representation – provide you with transaction broker type representation as included here
To schedule an appointment with a buyer’s agent, or to find out more about how we can help you with your next real estate purchase, please call our office at (904) 285-1550.
When Should I Use a Buyer’s Agent?
We get it. You’re excited about the thought of purchasing a new home! You search the internet, identify a few properties, and then get in the car and drive. You like what you see – so you call the phone number on the sign and speak with the listing agent – you know, the one who actually has a relationship with the SELLER. Oftentimes buyers forget that the listing agent may have developed a strong relationship with the seller, a bond that was formed years before taking the listing. Sometimes one broker navigating the transaction for both the seller and buyer can inadvertently cause a seller to have a slight advantage in negotiating price and terms. It can happen on an existing home, and it can happen when you go directly to a builder in a new community. Boselli Clark suggests working with a broker, or perhaps a different agent within that brokerage, one who is disinterested in the listing, when purchasing a home, whether it’s a newly constructed or already existing home.
- Contacting a broker who has no relationship with either the seller or the builder
- Searching properties on the internet that meet your criteria
- Reviewing those properties, as well as other potential properties you may not know are listed
- Viewing these properties with your agent
- Utilizing the experience of YOUR agent to enhance the best possible outcome for YOU
In addition, a Buyer Representative will:
- Help you spot misleading information in a listed property
- Help you identify potential areas of repair to that specific property
- Identify overpriced properties
- Discourage impulse buying
- Speed up the closing process
» Need help finding a home or investment property? Call us at (904) 285-1550 or
Contact Us today!